This Camping Chair From GCI Outdoor Fits In A Laptop Case.
Formally called the PICO Arm Chair, it’s an incredibly sturdy and ingenious product that unfolds like a transformer into a full size camping chair.
When not in use, you can collapse the chair and fit it into a bag that looks like it would only hold a notebook computer.
Any way that you can save space in an RV is a win, and chairs tend to be the most cumbersome and unwieldy items store in RV basements.
That all changes with the PICO.
The folded size is 20″ x 3.75″ x 12″ and when unfolded its dimensions expand to 17″ x 22″ x 34″. The PICO arm chair weighs in at only 9 lbs, meaning even your 4 year old grand kids could drag it around.
Another nice feature is that the carry bag actually doubles as a chair caddy for magazines, drinks, sunglasses or any other item that you may need to stow while you
snooze sit in the chair.
The manufacturer, GCI, used synthetic breathable fabric so it dries quickly if it gets wet.
This chair comes in two colors: Blue and Sage Green (though it looks grey to me). For some reason the sage green version is cheaper, perhaps its not as popular?
If you struggle with space and are looking for a more compact option for outdoor seating, you might consider this camping chair. It’s one of the most highly rated camping chairs available today and certainly one of the most compact.
FEATURES of The GCI Outdoor PICO Arm Chair:
- Folds down to size of a laptop (1/16th of its size) with patented PICO Telescoping System™
- Carry/storage bag doubles as Chair Back Storage Caddy™
- Beverage holder, media pocket and storage pocket
- Easy to open, close, carry and store
- Powder-coated aluminum and steel frame
- Breathable nylon mesh and polyester fabric
- Scratch-free nylon-coated feet
- Supports 250 lb (113.4 kg)
- Open size: 17 x 22 x 34 in (43.2 x 55.9 x 86.4 cm)
- Seat height: 17 in (43.2 kg)
- Folded size: 20 x 3.75 x 12 in (50.8 x 9.5 x 30.5 cm)
- Unit weight: 9 lb (4.5 kg)
Manufacturers Website: GCI Outdoor