At the Birmingham Motorhome and Caravan show held in the UK, a team of 12 builders took more than 1,000 man-hours to build a lifelike camper strictly from LEGO bricks. 215,158 LEGO bricks to be exact.
The interior of the LEGO creation features working lights and running water. But that’s not all. Now Guinness World Records has certified it as the largest LEGO caravan – ever!
The marketing campaign manager for the motorhome and caravan show, James Bissett, said,
We wanted to create something truly unique to celebrate 130 years of leisure caravanning and we are absolutely delighted with our record breaking model.
Everyone that’s seen it so far has been amazed by the level of detail and blown away by how similar it is to the real thing, the interior is incredible.
Watch a time lapse video of the build below.
Over 200,000 individual LEGO bricks? I remember my hands hurting after making a kit with just a few hundred. I hope they brought Band-Aids for the blisters!
More fabulous LEGO RVs:
- This Man Made A Class A Motorhome Out Of LEGOs – It’s Even Got Two Slide Outs
- A Serene Beachside RV Park Or A LEGO RV Collection?
- These RV LEGO Sets Are Sure To Delight Your Special LEGO-Lover
- Homemade Eagle 5 Winnebago With Wings Made From LEGOs
- Highly Detailed And Lifelike Truck Camper Made From LEGOs