If I had a nickel for every time I could have used a few extra inches to take a task from “stress level 10” to easy I would have a half million nickels. That’s why this RV step stool idea from B&R Plastics is such a cost effective addition to the RV accessory bin. The uses of this RV step stool have ranged from a replacement step stool into the rv, a step stool to hang lights from the awning, to a step stool to repair the bathroom vent. With its carrying handle and a slim profile that collapses into 2″ thick its ideal for RV storage. The RV step stool helps us get an extra 9 inches of reach which is surprisingly helpful. Initially worried about durability, after stepping on the stool its clear that this is very rigid plastic and according to the manufacturer it can hold over 300lbs. It does all that while only weighing 2.5lbs.
We have found that the B&R EZ Foldz RV Step Stool works great for:
- Kitchen for reaching the top cabinets
- Reaching behind the TV for when we replaced it with a LCD
- A great place to sit while doing work on the ground
- Great for cleaning the windows on the RV
- Hanging lights on the awning
- Kids use it as a chair around the fire
- For hanging clothes lines on trees
- As a step to gain access to the ladder on the back of some RV’s
We also found that its mobile profile was one of the best features. The dimensions while deployed are 11″ wide x 9″ deep x and 9″ tall. When collapsed for storage, the RV step stool is 12.5″ wide x 2″ deep x and 13.5″ tall. We easily store it either in a kitchen cabinet our outside in our RV basement.
We find this to be one of the most cost effective RV step stools available today. If however you are looking for something with a little more style and heft, we would recommend the Stromberg Carlson Aluminum Folding Platform Step