Bungee cords are very useful around the RV. They can secure items from moving while you’re driving and easily create more storage space. Plus, the cords are available in a wide variety of lengths and they’re generally inexpensive.
These are eight of the many ways you can use the elastic cords around your home-on-wheels.
1. Secure the contents of your cabinets using screw eye hooks and bungee cords.
2. Install hooks and a bungee cord around your trash bin to keep it from moving while driving.
3. Make your own DIY paper towel holder with eye hooks.
4. Easily store your shoes.
5. Use bungee cords to hang curtains.
6. Make more room in your RV’s shower.
7. Quiet a rattling screen door.
8. Add a makeshift shelf to your RV kitchen or bathroom wall with Command hooks, bungee cords, and a wire shelf basket.
Do you have any tips for using bungee cords? Share them with us in the comments below.
See also: 10 Ways To Use Command Hooks In Your RV
Try the RV LIFE Pro Bundle FREE for 7 days
Love RVing? You'll Love RV LIFE Pro
It’s the wanderlust, the freedom of the open road. It’s not the destination, but the journey. It’s exploring the world. You don’t need a house because when you travel, you’re home. That’s RV LIFE.
The problem is, planning epic RV journey is somewhat complex. At RV LIFE, we believe it should be simple. As RVers ourselves, we understand the process and have helped millions of RVers journey with confidence and make their travel dreams come true.
RV Trip Wizard helps you plan the perfect trip and our RV GPS app turns your phone into an RV Safe GPS to get you there safely. Have a question about ANYTHING related to RVing, join the conversation at any of our awesome RV forum communities.
Step 1: Click here to learn more and sign up for the free trial.
Step 2: Plan your dream RV trip.
Step 3: Enjoy unforgettable memories!