Most of us are on the look out for good ideas around our RV site. The table is one of those items that I tends to be unappreciated. Its like the rug or the cup holder in the dash, necessary but doesn’t get the love that the camping chairs or flat screen televisions do. I stumbled onto a table that deserves to at least be a close third to your camping chair. I was introduced to the Camp Chef Sherpa Camping Table and Organizer over the weekend at a get together and for a table its quite impressive.
It has an aluminum folding top and a storage bin base that houses 4 padded containers. One of these containers is actually lined to double as a food warmer, cooler or a sink. Once the storage containers are removed the separators can come out and you can store a stove or frankly any thing else you use around your camp site. Would pair up nicely with the Picnic Time portable reclining camping chair that I posted a few weeks ago.
The legs retract on the camping table to make the unit a mobile 15 3/4″ x 27″ x 18 1/4″ which should easily fit under RV or inside it when not in use.
My host for dinner used this camping table as a place to set his matching Camp Chef Everest 2 Burner Stove which sits perfectly on top. Underneath he kept a bin for utensils, one for plates, another for matches/grill equipment, and the lined compartment he kept free for keeping food warm.
Needless to say mine is on its way and if your interested links are available below to find yours. I also put one up for the stove if your feeling like going all or none and want the whole package!
- Versatile aluminum roll-top table
- 600 denier fabric
- 4 zippered compartment
- Side pouch for transportation of table top
- Padded carry handles for easy handling
- Telescoping aluminum legs
- Unzip the lower divider to accommodate a Mtn Series stove
- Blue organizer is lined for use as cooler or sink
- 15 3/4″ x 27″ x 18 1/4″ (with legs collapsed)
- Table height with legs extended – 28″
- Table top dimensions: 27″ x 17″
- Individual bag dimensions: 12″ x 11″ x 6 1/2″
Camp Chef Website: http://www.campchef.com/