Airstream will help you select the best trailer for your travel situation. This feature is available on the Airstream website, and asks you to answer a few simple questions in order to determine which model best suits your lifestyle.
How the ‘Choose Your Own Airstream’ App Works
First, visit the Choose Your Own Airstream app. You’ll then be prompted to answer a series of questions about your RVing lifestyle.
Airstream uses information like:
- what is the largest group of travelers that may sleep in your trailer?
- how long will your ‘Airstream adventure’ last?
- what type of vehicle do you plan to use to tow your trailer?
- what type of interior design suits your tastes?
- what items do you want to travel with? (bicycles, kayaks, etc.)
- what kind of travel experience do you want?
- how often do you plan to use the kitchen?
After answering each question, you’ll be presented with an Airstream model that most closely matches your needs.
Then, once you answer all the questions, the computer will present you with the final selection. I ended up having the Eddie Bauer 25FB recommended several times, and that was the final recommendation as well.
Depending on your preferences you might get anything from the tiny Sport to the full-sized, 31′ Classic recommended to you.