Command Hooks make it easy to hang things in your RV. Unlike nails and screws, the hooks use a strong adhesive that’s quick to install and doesn’t damage the surface.
The Command brand produces hooks in Small, Medium, and Large, along with an assortment of other shapes, sizes, and colors. They also make picture hanging strips and refill strips in a variety of sizes so you can reuse the hooks after they’ve been removed.
How can you use these hooks around your home-on-wheels? Well, the options are almost endless…
1. Stick them on your bathroom wall to hang baskets for toiletries and towels.
2. Or add them inside cabinet doors to hold utensils.
3. Attach a hook to the side of your RV’s fridge and mount a shower caddy as a spice/condiment rack.
4. Use them on the inside of cabinet doors to hold small trash bags.
5. Add them to the side of your RV to hang towels.
6. Put them on your bathroom wall (or on the inside of your medicine cabinet) sideways to hold your toothbrush.
7. Use them on the inside of cabinet doors to hang trays for pantry items.
8. Stick them underneath cabinets to hold coffee mugs.
9. Hang coats or hats out of the way, anywhere.
10. Use them to hang shelves over the sink.
Do you have any tips for using Command Hooks in your RV? Let us know in the comments below, on iRV2 Forums, or on Facebook.