10 Ways To Use Command Hooks In Your RV
Command Hooks make it easy to hang things in your RV. Unlike nails and screws, the hooks use a strong adhesive that’s quick to install and doesn’t damage the surface.
The Command brand produces hooks in Small, Medium, and Large, along with an assortment of other shapes, sizes, and colors. They also make picture hanging strips and refill strips in a variety of sizes so you can reuse the hooks after they’ve been removed.
How can you use these hooks around your home-on-wheels? Well, the options are almost endless…
1. Stick them on your bathroom wall to hang baskets for toiletries and towels.
2. Or add them inside cabinet doors to hold utensils.
3. Attach a hook to the side of your RV’s fridge and mount a shower caddy as a spice/condiment rack.
4. Use them on the inside of cabinet doors to hold small trash bags.
5. Add them to the side of your RV to hang towels.
6. Put them on your bathroom wall (or on the inside of your medicine cabinet) sideways to hold your toothbrush.
7. Use them on the inside of cabinet doors to hang trays for pantry items.
8. Stick them underneath cabinets to hold coffee mugs.
9. Hang coats or hats out of the way, anywhere.
10. Use them to hang shelves over the sink.
If you like these ideas, check out these 5 Things You Can Do With A 5-Gallon Bucket In Your RV
Try the RV LIFE Pro Bundle FREE for 7 days
Love RVing? You'll Love RV LIFE Pro
It’s the wanderlust, the freedom of the open road. It’s not the destination, but the journey. It’s exploring the world. You don’t need a house because when you travel, you’re home. That’s RV LIFE.
The problem is, planning epic RV journey is somewhat complex. At RV LIFE, we believe it should be simple. As RVers ourselves, we understand the process and have helped millions of RVers journey with confidence and make their travel dreams come true.
RV Trip Wizard helps you plan the perfect trip and our RV GPS app turns your phone into an RV Safe GPS to get you there safely. Have a question about ANYTHING related to RVing, join the conversation at any of our awesome RV forum communities.
Step 1: Click here to learn more and sign up for the free trial.
Step 2: Plan your dream RV trip.
Step 3: Enjoy unforgettable memories!