Procedure for Notifying the Company of Copyright Infringement
Those who believe that their copyrighted work has been infringed or are aware of other infringing material, should contact our Copyright Agent at the address listed below and provide us with the following information:
- An electronic or physical signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyrighted work that has allegedly been infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- Information describing where the allegedly infringing material is located on the Websites.
- Your address, telephone number, and email address.
- A written statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement by you that the above information in your notification is accurate and that, under penalty of perjury, you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
The foregoing information may be emailed to support [at] socialknowledge.com or mailed to our Copyright Agent at the following address:
Copyright Agent – Social Knowledge, LLC
181 Grand Avenue, Suite 212
Southlake, TX 76092
Following receipt of the information listed above, we will remove or disable access to the infringing material and take reasonable steps to notify the member responsible for posting said material. The posting of infringing copyrighted material may result in the termination of member privileges of said responsible member.