Getting around the campground or RV park can be a pain. Some use golf carts, others just hoof it.
Designed and built in Pasadena, California, the URB-E folding scooter aims to make moving about a local area easier than ever.
Folding Scooter That Also Charges Your Phone
Designed by a former lead engineer at Porsche, the stylish aircraft-grade 6061 aluminum URB-E scooter will do 15 mph over a range of twenty miles.
At 35 pounds, the URB-E weighs less than the comparable Razor E300 electric scooter and folds-unfolds in less than a second.
Sort of like an RV itself!
Grant Delgatty, founder and inventor of URB-E said,
I came up with the idea for the URB-E when I noticed a growing trend of people taking public transportation that were in need of a solution for going the last mile to their final destination.
I wanted to design a vehicle that was sustainable, compact, and versatile enough to improve the experience of urban commuting.
URB-E Folding Scooter
It seems that with such small wheels, bumps and cracks in the sidewalk and road would be a major problem, but that doesn’t seem to be the case.
The ride was so smooth and comfortable even in the rain ( which it was raining when I took it for a spin). It was easy to maneuver and it felt really balanced.
The onboard USB connector lets you charge your devices from URB-E’s battery.
Some more about this scooter:
- onboard-USB charger lets you charge your cellphone or laptop on the go
- advanced sport tune controller provides powerful acceleration and torque
- seat with built in suspension and a low center of gravity provides easy-to-ride vehicle and cushion for any bumps you encounter along your journey
- top-of-the-line cross-drilled disc brake means stopping is easy and safe, even on hills
- each URB-E has a unique Serial Number and comes with a 1 year warranty
This pilot, Henry, is in his late 60s and still using the URB-E scooter.
Compared to other electric scooter models on the market, the URB-E has a much higher price point.
Try the RV LIFE Pro Bundle FREE for 7 days