It’s her first take on building a teardrop camper from scratch, but this RVer was well prepared having watched an estimated 100 hours of videos about building one.
The estimated weight is around 900 pounds, though she hasn’t weighed it.
Some of the unique features include:
- poor man’s fiberglass outside skin of canvas with paint (kind of like the old cloth covered aircraft of World War II)
- crank-out front window with rock guard (thermally insulated of course!)
- front tongue box storage unit
- huge rear hatch hiding large kitchen with backsplash
- hospital urinal holder for the mini propane tanks!
Take a tour of her home built camper while parked at Arizona’s Apache Lake.
Source: YouTube / L Wms
The finish on the exterior looks flawless in this video. Who knew homemade fiberglass could look so good?
Try the RV LIFE Pro Bundle FREE for 7 days