Motorhomes can be quite pricey. Some make it to the elusive one million dollar mark. Even cheaper ones are many thousands of dollars new or used. With some ingenuity and can-do spirit, these thrifty RVers managed to create their own motorhome – to spectacular effect!
1. Millard camper…and a Ford Escort?
2. The Spruce Goose.
3. Business in the front…party in the back.
4. It’s got a helicopter pad!
5. Double trouble.
6. Hey, VW’s can be motorhomes too.
7. Beautiful bus, beautiful view.
8. Corvair camper.
9. If ‘Mad Max’ had an RV.
10. Color coordinated station wagon camper.
11. Big rig with bike storage.
12. House truck camper.
13. It’s like two campers in one.
15. Hummer Arctic Fox.
16. Off-Road Chinook.
17. Double Decker motorhome.
18. WW II 1942 Dodge Camper 4×4.
19. 32′ 2004 Yellowstone Capri travel trailer and a Peterbilt!
20. Vintage Chevy 5700 camper.
21. Artist Jay Nelson’s 1986 Toyota Custom Camper.
Try the RV LIFE Pro Bundle FREE for 7 days
Love RVing? You'll Love RV LIFE Pro
It’s the wanderlust, the freedom of the open road. It’s not the destination, but the journey. It’s exploring the world. You don’t need a house because when you travel, you’re home. That’s RV LIFE.
The problem is, planning epic RV journey is somewhat complex. At RV LIFE, we believe it should be simple. As RVers ourselves, we understand the process and have helped millions of RVers journey with confidence and make their travel dreams come true.
RV Trip Wizard helps you plan the perfect trip and our RV GPS app turns your phone into an RV Safe GPS to get you there safely. Have a question about ANYTHING related to RVing, join the conversation at any of our awesome RV forum communities.
Step 1: Click here to learn more and sign up for the free trial.
Step 2: Plan your dream RV trip.
Step 3: Enjoy unforgettable memories!