Motorhomes can be quite pricey. Some make it to the elusive one million dollar mark. Even cheaper ones are many thousands of dollars new or used. With some ingenuity and can-do spirit, these thrifty RVers managed to create their own motorhome – to spectacular effect!
1. Millard camper…and a Ford Escort?
2. The Spruce Goose.
3. Business in the front…party in the back.
4. It’s got a helicopter pad!
5. Double trouble.
6. Hey, VW’s can be motorhomes too.
7. Beautiful bus, beautiful view.
8. Corvair camper.
9. If ‘Mad Max’ had an RV.
10. Color coordinated station wagon camper.
11. Big rig with bike storage.
12. House truck camper.
13. It’s like two campers in one.
15. Hummer Arctic Fox.
16. Off-Road Chinook.
17. Double Decker motorhome.
18. WW II 1942 Dodge Camper 4×4.
19. 32′ 2004 Yellowstone Capri travel trailer and a Peterbilt!
20. Vintage Chevy 5700 camper.
21. Artist Jay Nelson’s 1986 Toyota Custom Camper.
Try the RV LIFE Pro Bundle FREE for 7 days