Are you stressing about how you’re going to yet again come up with an original, homemade gift for your special Valentine? Kristen from Make the Best of Everything made these DIY beer bottle labels that definitely qualify as a thoughtful Valentine’s Day gift.
With names like “Love Lager” and “Stout for My Stud” you won’t miss the mark.
To make these labels, you’ll need just a few simple supplies:
- Card stock (that’s the heavy duty colored paper sold at craft stores, for example Michaels)
- 3D puffy paint (has some texture to it and raises up above the surface of the paper)
- Some decorations like stickers, pieces of craft foam, or glitter
Here’s how you make the labels:
- Come up with a few slogans or special messages (you could also use the proven examples above!)
- Either use your computer to print out the messages on the card stock or just hand write the text
- Cut out the labels, 3″ by 3″ would work well
- Decorate the labels with the Puffy Paint and other crafty stuff like glitter, stickers, or hand made drawings
- Tape onto your beverage bottle of choice
- Give it to your Valentine!
Bonus tip: Buy a beer sampler or some special craft beer bottles at your local liquor store for added originality.
Try the RV LIFE Pro Bundle FREE for 7 days