Art Cormier lives in a tiny house, but he doesn’t want to use a huge truck to pull it around everywhere. For weekend trips and vacations, he decided to use a VW station wagon as his home away from tiny home.
- where would he park the tiny house?
- would he have access to waste services?
- …would his tiny house get stolen?
When he showed me the kitchen, I couldn’t believe it. Who says you have to cook inside your RV though? Although Art won’t be setting any motorhome speed records, he might just have the smallest RV in the world.
More tiny house articles:
- Tiny house made by a teardrop trailer builder – it’s even got a bathtub
- Learn how one man bolted his tiny house to an old camper trailer frame
- This 16 year old built a tiny house in his parent’s backyard
Try the RV LIFE Pro Bundle FREE for 7 days