When you hear Berkeley, California you probably think of hippies and artsy folks. The owner of this RV might be both.
There’s a lot of interesting things going on here.
- large American flag with a Tweety Bird on top
- red, white, and blue paint job
- ‘Just Married’ sign on the back
- dangling milk jugs, possibly goes along with the ‘Just Married’ theme?
- plenty of large stuffed animals that you might win at a carnival
- and an owner who plays with puppets while driving
The author of Realm of the Wombat spotted this strangely decorated Toyota Class C near Berkeley, California during a triathlon race and snapped a couple of quick pictures.
The photographer said that the owner was controlling a puppet while driving the RV on the race course.
Is that a monkey hanging from the driver’s side door?
The sign on the back reads ‘Just Married’. I wonder how they met…
Check out these other one-of-a-kind custom motorhomes:
Source: Realm of the Wombat