Organizing cosmetics and other small toiletries can be a pain in any bathroom. It’s even tougher to keep things neat in the cramped quarters of an RV bathroom.
I recently came across a useful product that will help you organize your small bathroom articles, especially cosmetics and tooth brushes.
It’s called StickOnPods.
These little acrylic holders have a peel and stick adhesive system which makes them incredibly easy to install.
Although they’re designed for cosmetics and tooth brushes, I don’t see any reason why you couldn’t use them to hold small tubes of toothpaste, Q-tips, or tweezers.
StickOnPods can be installed almost anywhere: in a vanity, cupboard, wall, shower, or within your medicine cabinet itself.
The StickOnPods will adhere to any hard, flat surface – and it won’t leave a residue or gooey mess behind.
StickOnPods for Cosmetics
The base StickOnPods for cosmetics:
- contains 3 individual storage units for organizing cosmetic items, lip sticks, brushes, eye liners and personal items
- has adjustable dividers allowing you to customize the organizing units to your storage needs
- adheres with non-residue adhesives to any hard flat surface, and can be removed without damage
StickOnPods for Tooth Brushes
More details about the StickOnPods tooth brush holder:
- perfect to store your tooth brush safely within your wood-framed medicine cabinet
- fits most all tooth brushes – including ones with larger handles
- also adheres with a non-residue adhesive that can be applied to any hard, flat surface
- you can choose from several colors, including blue, pink, green or purple
Both of these products look to be useful additions to your RV bathroom. I wish the tooth brush holder came in a two pack or held two tooth brushes, but I guess you could just get a couple and place them side by side.
Try the RV LIFE Pro Bundle FREE for 7 days