Organizing cosmetics and other small toiletries can be a pain in any bathroom. It’s even tougher to keep things neat in the cramped quarters of an RV bathroom.
I recently came across a useful product that will help you organize your small bathroom articles, especially cosmetics and tooth brushes.
It’s called StickOnPods.
These little acrylic holders have a peel and stick adhesive system which makes them incredibly easy to install.
Although they’re designed for cosmetics and tooth brushes, I don’t see any reason why you couldn’t use them to hold small tubes of toothpaste, Q-tips, or tweezers.
StickOnPods can be installed almost anywhere: in a vanity, cupboard, wall, shower, or within your medicine cabinet itself.
The StickOnPods will adhere to any hard, flat surface – and it won’t leave a residue or gooey mess behind.
The company makes two versions of StickOnPods: one for cosmetics and one specially designed to hold tooth brushes. Here’s some more information on both.
StickOnPods for Cosmetics
The base StickOnPods for cosmetics:
- contains 3 individual storage units for organizing cosmetic items, lip sticks, brushes, eye liners and personal items
- has adjustable dividers allowing you to customize the organizing units to your storage needs
- adheres with non-residue adhesives to any hard flat surface, and can be removed without damage
StickOnPods for Tooth Brushes
More details about the StickOnPods tooth brush holder:
- perfect to store your tooth brush safely within your wood-framed medicine cabinet
- fits most all tooth brushes – including ones with larger handles
- also adheres with a non-residue adhesive that can be applied to any hard, flat surface
- you can choose from several colors, including blue, pink, green or purple
Both of these products look to be useful additions to your RV bathroom. I wish the tooth brush holder came in a two pack or held two tooth brushes, but I guess you could just get a couple and place them side by side.
Learn more about the StickOnPods cosmetics organizer
Learn more about the StickOnPods tooth brush holder here
2 thoughts on “StickOnPods Make Organizing Your Cosmetics and Tooth Brushes Simple and Easy.”
We have these and they actually do work inside of the door. The only thing is you have to be selective where you put them. We turned the toothbrush holders at an angle so they go right below a shelf where there is wasted space. We did the same for the others. If your careful where you put them in the door it works great. I do agree that the way they look in the photo wont work, but thats just for show anyway.
The cabinet will not close with those pods on the inside of the.door. Clever idea but not in that particular placement.
Comments are closed.