The holidays will be here before you know it, meaning you may want to start considering your holiday shopping list.
Unfortunately, if you have a fulltime RVer to shop for, you may be having a bit of trouble. After all, an RV can only hold so much stuff, and most full-timers tend to be very selective about what they bring into their homes. Because of this, it can feel impossible to find a gift that is useful enough to be kept around without seeming boring.
Fortunately, there are options. By putting yourself into the shoes of your full-timing friend, you can likely find exactly the right thing. However, in case thinking like an RVer doesn’t help, we have compiled a list of awesome gift options that every full-timer is likely to appreciate.
The collapsible, space-saving items
- Nesting Bowls — Help your favorite RVer save precious cabinet space with these nesting mixing bowls and measuring tools. This set includes almost everything a person might need to mix up a cake, but only takes up the space of one bowl.
- Table in a Bag — An outdoor table is very handy to have around when RVing. Unfortunately, not every campground provides picnic tables, so it’s a good idea for RVers to carry a table with them. These collapsible tables in a bag are the perfect solution. They’re small enough to store away without a problem, but pop up easily and create a full-sized table.
- Collapsible Kettle — Tea lovers will appreciate this collapsible kettle. It works just as well as any other stovetop kettle but collapses down to be almost flat. This is the ideal gift for those who will be wintering in chilly weather this year.
- Portable Wash Bag — The Scrubba portable wash bag is the perfect tool for RVers who are trying to get by until laundry day. Just toss in your clothes, some water, and a bit of soap, give the clothes a good scrub, and hang everything up to dry.
The multi-functional gift
- Instant Pot — Every full-timer deserves to have an Instant Pot. This multi-functional kitchen tool is a pressure cooker, slow cooker, and a whole host of other things. It is perfect for the busy tourist who doesn’t want to spend tons of time cooking but also works well for those who prefer lounging around the campground over slaving away in the kitchen.
- Multi-Purpose Kitchen Gadget — Another cool cabinet space-saving set, this kit includes items like a funnel, cheese grater, and measuring cup. All in all, there are 8 tools included, and they come together to create an easy-to-store collection.
- Quick-Drying Towels — Finding a place to hang wet towels in an RV can be difficult. Even when you do find a place to hang them, they don’t necessarily dry well. Help solve this issue for your friend by gifting them with some quick-drying towels.
- Multi-Bit Screwdriver — Tools are a must for RVers. Things tend to break in homes-on-wheels, and unless a person wants to pay an arm and a leg to have every little thing fixed, full-timers simply must learn to be a bit handy. This multi-bit screwdriver is ideal for those who need to have a variety of screwdrivers on hand, but don’t have the space to store them all.
For the RVing chef
- Over-the-Sink Cutting Board — RVs rarely have enough counter space. Fortunately, over-the-sink cutting boards create a bit of extra space for the cooking enthusiast to work with. Best of all, this cutting board also includes a tiny built-in colander, so you can rinse as you chop.
- Burnie Grill — Speaking of campfires, why not make your RVing friend’s next campfire an easy affair by giving them a Burnie Grill? These handy things can be lit to create a campfire that burns slow and clean, leaving little mess behind. Best all, the fire it creates can be cooked over.
- S’mores Basket — As a final addition to the campfire set up, you might consider tossing in a s’mores basket. One can never eat too many s’mores, and this nifty basket ensures your friend is indulging in the best s’mores possible.
For more RV chef gift ideas, see these 15 Awesome Tools For Cooking Over The Campfire.
For RVing families
- Hammock — There is nothing quite as relaxing as spending an afternoon in a hammock in the great outdoors. Give your RVing friend the gift of relaxation by placing one of these small yet strong hammocks under the tree this year.
- Collapsible Wagon — From laundry to kids, there is always something that needs to be hauled around the campground. With a wagon, however, all that hauling becomes no problem at all. A collapsible wagon such as this one is perfect because it can carry heavy loads while unfolded, but still folds up to a small, easy-to-store size.
- Rainbow Flame Sticks — RVing isn’t complete without a campfire. You can help make those campfires more fun by gifting some rainbow flame sticks this year. These sticks can be tossed into a fire to make the flames turn vibrant and beautiful colors.
- Laser Light Show — Lights strung across the RV awning are cute and fun to look at, but they are also a pain to put up and take down. This laser light show is a cinch to set up and creates an exciting display of colorful lights on the trees and RVs nearby.
Between all of these ideas, you’re sure to find something for your RVing friends. Have another item you’d like to add? Let us know in the comments.
Try the RV LIFE Pro Bundle FREE for 7 days
Love RVing? You'll Love RV LIFE Pro
It’s the wanderlust, the freedom of the open road. It’s not the destination, but the journey. It’s exploring the world. You don’t need a house because when you travel, you’re home. That’s RV LIFE.
The problem is, planning epic RV journey is somewhat complex. At RV LIFE, we believe it should be simple. As RVers ourselves, we understand the process and have helped millions of RVers journey with confidence and make their travel dreams come true.
RV Trip Wizard helps you plan the perfect trip and our RV GPS app turns your phone into an RV Safe GPS to get you there safely. Have a question about ANYTHING related to RVing, join the conversation at any of our awesome RV forum communities.
Step 1: Click here to learn more and sign up for the free trial.
Step 2: Plan your dream RV trip.
Step 3: Enjoy unforgettable memories!