I came across this brand-new custom-built tear drop camper for sale on eBay today.
Many tear drop builds are sort of plain looking affairs – but not this one.
The seller says that a professional trailer-building friend of his made this custom build.
Some of the features of this rig include:
- 1200 pound capacity (can be greater if you install bigger tires)
- strong frame
- 40 pound tongue weight
- 600 pound empty weight
- total height of 56 inches
- enough room for two adults
- Reproduction 1933 Ford fenders made from fiberglass
- chrome rims
- moon hub caps (like on this Winnebago LeSharo)
- two windows BOTH with screens!
Tear drop campers are popular with new RVers because they’re so darn easy to pull. Consider the total height of 56 inches. You can easily see over the trailer from your truck’s side mirrors. Pulling a small tear drop is a breeze.
Here’s some more pictures of this high-quality trailer:
For more info you can see the listing here.