Spring looks different around many parts of the country, but for most of us it means a lot warmer temperatures and beautiful wildflowers. Recently the US Department of the Interior posted some stunning images of spring around the United States.
While we’ll have to wait another year for spring to arrive again, at least we know it’s here now!
1. Wildflowers bloom at Wichita Mountains Wildlife Refuge.
2. A bear wakes from hibernation at Denali National Park.
3. A turtle hatches in the Mojave Desert.
4. The sand turns to flowers at Guadalupe Nipomo Dunes National Wildlife Refuge.
5. The sun sets on growing grass at Warner Wetlands in southeastern Oregon.
6. Bears play basketball at Katmai National Park in Alaska.
7. Shrubbery turns green at Badlands National Park.
8. Yellow poppies, blue lupine, and magenta common owl’s clover take over Organ Pipe Cactus National Monument.
9. Yosemite comes alive once again.
10. The Northern Lights give us one last glimpse before blending in with the summer sun.
I think I could look at photos of wildflowers in bloom all day long. And those bears playing with the basketball? Just too cute. Except I wonder how they got their paws on it…
Try the RV LIFE Pro Bundle FREE for 7 days
Love RVing? You'll Love RV LIFE Pro
It’s the wanderlust, the freedom of the open road. It’s not the destination, but the journey. It’s exploring the world. You don’t need a house because when you travel, you’re home. That’s RV LIFE.
The problem is, planning epic RV journey is somewhat complex. At RV LIFE, we believe it should be simple. As RVers ourselves, we understand the process and have helped millions of RVers journey with confidence and make their travel dreams come true.
RV Trip Wizard helps you plan the perfect trip and our RV GPS app turns your phone into an RV Safe GPS to get you there safely. Have a question about ANYTHING related to RVing, join the conversation at any of our awesome RV forum communities.
Step 1: Click here to learn more and sign up for the free trial.
Step 2: Plan your dream RV trip.
Step 3: Enjoy unforgettable memories!