Do you hate mosquitos, leaky tents, and uncomfortably warm temperatures? Well that’s what you have to deal with when you camp in a tent. Before you go out and spend tens of thousands of dollars on a large, custom fifth wheel trailer or motorhome, consider another type of small RV: the teardrop camper.
While making a mid-life career change to a nomadic full-time RVing lifestyle has lots of benefits, many RVers choose to camp on the weekends or during holidays. While a teardrop camper doesn’t have the room, full-size shower facilities, or luxurious electrical systems of larger rigs, you don’t need all that for weekend camping.
This couple made a short video slideshow of a trip with their teardrop camper. You’ll experience what the teardrop camping lifestyle is all about!
Insider’s look at the teardrop lifestyle.
More teardrop trailer articles:
- Fantastic DIY Tear Drop Build. You’ll Want to Get Building Yourself When You See These Pictures.
- 4 Audacious and Creative DIY Teardrop Camper Build Ideas
- Homemade Super Light Teardrop Trailer Camper Towed By A Toyota Prius.
Teardrop lifestyle resources:
Selected teardrop trailer builders:
- Little Guy Trailers
- Camp-Inn Trailers
- [email protected] Trailers
- Big Woody Teardrop Campers
- Vistabule Campers
Try the RV LIFE Pro Bundle FREE for 7 days