Few of us will ever get the chance to climb the highest mountain in the world, Mt. Everest, but now we can buy a tiny house with the same name!
Prices for the Mt. Everest start at a touch over $39,000 after a manufacturer’s rebate.
Made from knotty pine paneling, the base price includes a two burner electric stove, 3.1 cubic foot refrigerator (with freezer), track lighting, and a lot more.
Some additional specs that you might find interesting:
- R-11 insulation in walls, floor, and ceiling
- Cedar porch deck
- brushed nickel door hardware (both indoors and outdoors)
- 30 amp electric service, complete with power cord
- heavy duty plank flooring
- RV-type toilet (but you could upgrade to a residential-sized RV toilet if you wanted)
100% financing is available if you qualify.
That’s one big loft area!
Overview of the floor plan.
Take a video tour of the Mt. Everest tiny house by Tiny Mountain Homes.
Try the RV LIFE Pro Bundle FREE for 7 days