When you think of RVs, you probably imagine long road trips to far off destinations. RVs don’t only have to travel though. They can also be used as a fixed office, boutique, or guest house.
This vintage 1960 Airstream Caravel would make an ideal non-traveling RV. Well over fifty years old, the 15′ cabin is for all intents and purposes a blank slate.
The last owner had the outside professionally polished, and added new flooring, more interior lighting, and chic curtains.
What would you do if you had a small, vintage travel trailer ready for your decorating talent? Maybe a simple air mattress and TV? A writing desk? A jacuzzi!? Sky’s the limit.
Here’s the inside with a few knick-knacks for perspective. What would you add?
Looking the other way.
The inside of this Caravel doesn’t look like a trailer at all. In fact, if you didn’t know it was a trailer, you would probably think you’re looking at photos of a den area in an upscale home.
Photos via Airstream Vintage Trailers
- 5 Reasons You Should Buy an Airstream Travel Trailer
- Airstream Redesigns Their ‘Classic’ Travel Trailer for 2015. Full-Timers and Most-Timers Take Note.
- This Couple’s 1976 Airstream Trailer Has A Completely Unique Interior Design
- Make Sure To Stay In This Vintage Airstream When You Visit Melbourne, Australia
- This Man Lives In The Nevada Desert In A Vintage 1966 Airstream Overlander [VIDEO]
Try the RV LIFE Pro Bundle FREE for 7 days