Soon after she was found, she got a full makeover and saw use as an office and retreat for nearly two decades.
More recently, she’s had a second makeover, and this time serves as a mobile glamping pad for vacationers to the Mornington Peninsula, near Melbourne, Australia.
Jessie and Scott are the owners of Happy Glamper, and will deliver Miss Myrtle to your camping spot of choice near Melbourne. You’ll get to experience luxurious trailer living in a one-of-a-kind space.
The camper has a vintage Rock n’ Roll diner feel, along with a gas cooktop and Queen size bed – there’s even a record player.
If you like the idea of camping in a vintage trailer in Melbourne, Australia, Happy Glamper also has a 1966 Airstream you can stay in. You can read more about that trailer here, or make reservations through Airbnb.
Similar trailer renovations:
- 1973 Bell Travel Trailer Turned Into A Stunning Beauty
- This Canadian Couple Turned A 144 Square Foot 5th Wheel Into A Gorgeous Tiny Home
- This Couple’s 1976 Airstream Trailer Has A Completely Unique Interior Design
- Two Cosmetologists Turned This Ratty Old Trailer Into A Stunning Salon.
- From Dark and Drab to Light and Airy. See This Couple’s Totally Renovated 1988 Tioga Motorhome.