Sometimes you just know you’re in serious need of a trip. Especially in the spring, when you’ve been stuck inside for too long and can’t wait to get out and soak in the warmer weather. And if any of these things ring true for you, it may be time to just hit the road already.
1. You’ve been taking the scenic route to the grocery store.
Because the journey is just as much of an experience as the destination…even if you’re only going to get more bread and wine.
2. Trip ideas sound more and more appealing.
Where do you want to go? The historic Route 66? Pacific Coast Highway? New England? The possibilities are virtually endless.
3. You’ve been staring blankly out the window…a lot.
There’s so much to see out there.
4. You already know who’s sitting shotgun.
Even if they bark, and like to stick their head out the window.
5. You’ve been stressed and uninspired.
Have too much on your mind? A few hours on the open road can fix that.
6. You just want to travel somewhere new.
Why go to the same old places you’ve already been when there are so many other amazing destinations to mark off your bucket list? (Like these 10 incredible spots.)
So are you daydreaming of taking a road trip? Where would you like to go next? Let us know in the comments.