Sometimes you just know it’s about time for a road trip, especially in the spring when you’ve been stuck inside for too long and can’t wait to get out and soak in the warmer weather. If any of these things ring true for you, it may be time to just hit the road already.
1. You’ve been taking the scenic route to the grocery store.
Because the journey is just as much of an experience as the destination, even if you’re only going to get more bread and wine.
2. You have been daydreaming about where you want to go next.
3. You’ve been staring blankly out the window…a lot.
There’s so much to see out there.
4. You already know who’s sitting shotgun.
Even if they bark and like to stick their head out the window.
5. You’ve been stressed and uninspired.
Have too much on your mind? A few hours on the open road can fix that.
6. You just want to travel somewhere new.
Why go to the same places you’ve already been when there are so many other amazing places to mark off your bucket list? We recommend starting with these 10 spots.
Are you daydreaming about taking a road trip? Where would you like to go next? Let us know in the comments.