Summer is the best time all year to dine al fresco. The fresh air and warm temps provide the perfect setting to snag a picnic table at the park, sprawl out a blanket on the beach, or fire up your grill at the campground. We found 15 handy accessories that you’ll love dining outside with this season – they’ll keep your utensils organized and food & drinks ice cold.
1. Save space with these compact picnic sets for two:
They include wood-handled cutlery, plates, linen napkins, a cheese-cutting board, and even a wine-opener. Plus the zip-closed design makes it easy to toss them in any bag, tote, or backpack. For more info, find them on Amazon here.
2. Keep bugs out of your food with these Collapsible Food Tents:
They have an umbrella clip top that’s easy to open and close, and come with their own small bag for storage. The makers Oaklyn offer them in a four-pack on Amazon here.
3. Store up to five toppings with these Chilled Condiment Servers:
4. Have a classic picnic with these charming red-and-white checkered blankets from Camco:
5. Carry your beer and wine in these Insulated Drink Holders:
They’re not only for adult beverages – you can use them to keep your soda, energy drinks, iced teas, and water cold too. They come in a set of two here.
6. These innovative coolers fold flat for easy storage:
7. Spice up your beach trip (and keep your drinks/snacks out of the sand) with these Cup Holders:
They come in a set of four assorted colors on Amazon here.
8. Charm your date with these willow picnic baskets for two:
9. These pop-up covers protect your food from the outdoor elements:
They’re made of a tight polyester to keep even the smallest gnats out. Get them in a set of 3 (in various sizes) here.
10. Keep your food off the ground with these folding picnic tables:
It only takes a minute to fold out and set up these portable picnic tables. They weigh less than 2 pounds but can hold up to 33 lbs of weight. Get all the details here.
11. Your drinks will stay ice cold in these Insulated Rambler Colsters from YETI:
YETI is renowned for their outdoor gear, and these Insulated Rambler Colsters are right in line with their quality collection. They hold any standard 12 oz can or bottle and keep it ice cold until the last drink. Check out the thousands of reviews on them online here.
12. Organize your plates, condiments, napkins, and plastic cutlery with these sleek caddies:
They come with a sturdy handle at the top for easy carrying. Get them online here.
13. These beach tote bags have a bonus cooler at the bottom:
The bags fit about four large beach towels inside along with items like books, sunglasses, etc. On the outside, they have two external pockets: one that zips close for valuables (like your phone) and another for easy access items like water bottles or sunscreen. At the bottom, a zip-open cooler keeps your food & drinks fresh. Find them on Amazon here.
14. These roll-out coolers (and serving trays) hold just about anything:
The coolers open out to 36″ long and 16″ wide – making them large enough to hold your bowls, bottles, cans, dishes, and over 50 beverages. They come with a removable cover that can be taken off and double as a serving tray. When not in use, they can easily be folded up for storage. Check them out on Amazon.
15. Clip these handy bowls onto your plates or trays for easy dipping:
Use them for dips and condiments, or non-food uses like paint. They come in a set of 4 on Amazon here.
You may also like these Must-Have Grilling Accessories For BBQs and Top-Rated Coolers
Try the RV LIFE Pro Bundle FREE for 7 days