Sponsored by Chemical Guys
Chemical Guys’ RV Pressure Washer: A Must-Have for Every RV Owner
As an RV owner and homeowner, it’s not uncommon for me to want to use my pressure washer on the big rig. It’s also great for a variety of needs around the house. However, there are a few problems with the typical pressure washer that keep it from being a great RV pressure washer.
First, they are big and bulky. A lot of that bulk comes from integrating the tank and delivery systems into the case. That delivery system also means there is always at least some soap or cleaner coming out of the nozzle, even if you empty the bottles completely. Not all jobs require soap, and in fact, some require that you do not use any at all. There are also some cleaners and solvents you might use on your brick or driveway that you don’t want to use on your vehicles.
Large pressure washers are not ideal for cleaning RVs as they require bigger wheels, making them harder to move, and their high PSI can damage the vehicle’s paint and windows. It’s hard to regulate the pressure and avoid causing damage.
Chemical Guys Small and Mighty ProFlow Pressure Washer
While not officially dubbed an “RV pressure washer,” the ProFlow PM2000 from Chemical Guys is designed specifically for vehicles. By separating the soap delivery from the water delivery, they have achieved a very small pressure unit. This not only makes it very easy to move on its four wheels, much like a great piece of luggage, but it’s also incredibly small. It’s easy to spray whatever you wish without soap if you need to.
When it comes time to lather up, just attach one of their Foam Cannons to the wand and spray away. You can control the flow of soap just as easily without sacrificing your mobility. Best of all, the ProFlow PM2000 makes a great RV pressure washer, 5th wheel pressure washer, Jeep pressure washer…you get the idea. Full-time RVers needing to keep their rigs clean should be able to find a place for this little RV pressure washer.
ProFlow PM2000 specs
The base ProFlow PM2000 comes with everything you need for pressurized washing. To turn it into a great RV pressure washer, you’ll need to add one of the Foam Gun or Foam Cannon options. The ProFlow’s 1305 working PSI and 2030 max PSI mean you shouldn’t peel the paint and graphics off your RV either. The PM2000 includes:
- Powerful 1680-watt electric motor makes it easy to safely tackle everyday cleaning jobs around your home, buildings, RVs, cars, trucks, boats, driveways, patios, patio furniture, and more!
- Maximum flow rate of 1.77 GPM makes quick work of heavy-duty cleaning
- Generates up to 2030 PSI of high-pressure water to easily blast away dirt, grime, debris
- 1305 working PSI & 1.06 working GPM optimal for vehicle washing & versatile all purpose cleaning
- Extra-long 35-foot-long GFCI power cable for easy all-access maneuvering
- Combines with foam cannon for the ultimate foam wash
- 360-degree rolling casters allows your ProFlow to follow you around
- Compact & lightweight design for easy portability 10.5lbs, 14″ x 9″ x 8.25″
- Extended range 20-foot long high-pressure hose allows for flexible use in large areas
- Short barrel gun attachment gives you ultimate close-range control
- Long barrel gun attachment helps you clean hard-to-reach areas with ease
- Quick Connects allow you to connect your foam cannon and water hose in seconds
- Includes 5 quick connect nozzles: 0-degree, 15-degree, 25-degree, 40-degree, 65-degree
Finish the job
Once you’ve cleaned your RV, Jeep, truck, and ATV, break out the Chemical Guys Ceramic Exterior Care products. When you are ready to turn your attention to the wheels, the innovative new Incite Color Changing Wheel Cleaner not only cleans your wheels with a thick, brake dust removing cleaner, but changes color as it cleans, letting you know when it’s time to rinse.
If you need a great RV pressure washer with hoses that are easy to connect, grab the Chemical Guys ProFlow PM2000 and a Foam Cannon or two, and start cleaning. It’s the perfect size for RVers and easy to use. This small pressure washer is available alone, or as a bundle—add one to your RV toolkit today. Visit chemicalguys.com for all of their vehicle cleaning products.