We compiled a collection of the best RV and camping games available today. Regardless of your age, camping and RV’ing is likely a source of enjoyment and time well spent with friends and family. Our list was carefully researched and compiled to give families as well as adults ideas on how to entertain themselves and their passengers. We hope you find a few that become must-have camping games for you and your family. Have fun!
Must Have RV and Camping Games for Children
1. Spoonful.Com – Sponsored by Disney, a great resource for pre-printed games and activities that can be great for keeping children entertained while RV traveling. Cost: FREE
2. MomsMinivan.com – An expansive collection of games by Laurel Smith for children which is useful for RV and camping games. From toddlers to teenagers, scavenger hunts and cootie catchers, this resource is wonderful to make sure to avoid the dreaded “I’m Bored!”. Cost: FREE
3. Spot It! – A fast paced easy to pick up observation game. The beauty of this game is that it can be as much fun for a 7 year old as it is for a 65 year old. It is a wonderful family game that comes in an easy to store travel tin. Cost: Around $10
4. Ultimate Camp Resource – A overwhelming collection of games around a campsite. Including games for special needs and high activity games such as Air Raid! Some of the games have a supporting video for teaching the principles of the game.Cost: FREE
5. Rory’s Story Cubes – A very simple game that promotes creativity and can really be fun for all ages. Can be played alone, in groups, and everything in-between. This game consists of 9 dice with an array of pictures on each side. Create your own story by the dice roll and also create your own rules. Comes in an easy to transport book to keep all the pieces secure. Cost: Around $10
Must Have RV and Camping Games for Adults
1. Qwirkle Board Game – A board game for all ages, yet the competition gets tougher as your opponents do. It is a game of memory and strategy. It is quick to setup and put away. Quick to learn as well. Cost: $20
2. Farkle The Classic Dice-Rolling, Risk-Taking Game – A great dice game of strategy and luck. It is portable fun and also a game that the younger folks can get in on and still enjoy it. Great for picnic tables or inside a RV. Cost: $10
3. Triumph Sports 84 in. 4-in-1 Tailgate Table – The ultimate camping games and outdoor activity center. It includes a modular set of tables that can be setup into 4′ serving tables, 8′ Table Pong, Ladder Toss or Bag Toss. Useful for serving meals, playing cards, and entertainment. The possibilites are endless. Cost: $170
4. Charades – The time tested game that can be as fun as any on our list. A hilarious game to play with adults around a campfire. Be sure to go over the rules and also print some Charades cards. All for FREE.
5. Poleish Frisbee also known as Beersbee (Beer optional)– A great team camping game to play at a campsite or next to the RV. Two poles are setup with a can or bottle on top. A Frisbee is used by the opposing team in an attempt to knock your can off the pole. Rules require that each player keep a drink in their hand while tossing. If you aren’t a fan of store bought you can use plans to make your own. Cost: $40
Do you have any RV or camping games that you think should have made this list? Please share them in the comments below for others to see!